the need-to-knows on the two kilts taproom
- Our modest taproom has a great view of the brewery, on the right day you can see us making your favorite beer in real time!
- Along with a great variety of our beers, we also always have a delicious local cider on tap, along with some local wine offerings as well. In addition we will have some non-alcoholic offerings (soda, kombucha, root beer).
- Our large patio is a great spot to grab a pint on a nice day! We are dog friendly so bring along your four legged buddy as well!
- BRING YOUR FAMILY! We are kid friendly until 8pm in the main taproom area as well as the patio.
- While we are building our food program, we offer a variety of snacks you can enjoy while imbibing. Alternatively, feel free to bring your own food, or come down and order delivery service from Trees Restaurant or The Office BBQ.
- In addition to our draft selection, we offer our products in bottle and cans as well, and happily will fill a growler so come grab some to-go's!
- You can count on seeing our beloved Blazers and Timbers on TV for every televised game, as well as our Ducks and Beavers (we don't discriminate too much!!) When those teams aren't playing, we'd love to put on your favorite team so you can watch a game while enjoying your beer.